Call us
facebook Linked in twitter Google plus YouTube

Man dies choking on cheese burger after a prank went wrong.

Would you know what to do in this situation?


A 29 year old man from Barry has died after he tried t eat a 99p cheeseburger whole.
Mr Bray had been out with friends drinking died when the cheeseburger blocked his airway.



By the time Paramedics got to Mr Bray, he had stopped breathing and they needed to perform CPR and try to restart his heart.
Unfortunately, they were too late and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Learn First Aid and save a life

Source BBC Wales your social media marketing partner

Connect to us

facebook Linked in twitter
Google plus YouTube Pinterest


Future Training & Consulting LTD
Top Floor,
Principality House,
31 Taff Street,
Rhondda Cynon Taf,
CF37 4TR

Contact Us


Cardiff: 029 2240 1111
Pontypridd: 01443 561600
Merthyr Tydfil: 01685 848 270

Fax: 01443 561 601

Email: info(at)



Keep up to date with course content changes and never miss out on future offers.